Naruto 486 Manga – Raw Predictions,Spoilers (version 5)

Author : killerrabbit
Naruto 486: My Answer Is...


Naruto and Sasuke separate.
Both seem to be sweating and breathing heavy, Naruto more so.

Sasuke: Well, idiot, what are you going to do?
Naruto: I'm going to... to convince you you're wrong!

Sasuke: Haven't you already tried that? IT FAILED! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD! I'M NOT GOING TO CHANGE.

Naruto: Stop listening to Madara....
Sasuke: I'M NOT DOING THIS FOR MADARA, THIS IS MY BATTLE, MY DESTRUCTION!!!
Naruto: If you won't listen then I'll beat you to an inch of your life drag you back to Konaha and prove you wrong!

Naruto starts gathering chakra but then he falters.
Naruto: What's going on, my chakra I can't control it very well.
Sakura: Oh no, my poison, damn I'm sorry Naruto.
Sasuke:HA HA HA! YOU FOOL, HOW CAN YOU EVER HOPE TO BEAT ME!

Sasuke rushes Naruto but stops as Kyubi chakra leaks out and he grows two Tails. The clones holding back Kakashi dissipate.

Kakashi: Shit, Naruto at a time like this, I don't have Jirayia's seals!

Inside Naruto
Naruto: What's going on? This shouldn't be happening.
Kyuubi: Grrrr, Well the girl was useful for something. It looks like her poison has made you lose control of your chakra, which means...
Naruto: I won't let you..
Kyuubi: It would be so much easier if you would cooperate... I know I could tell you what I know... whose really responsible... then we could kill them...WE COULD KILL EVERYBODY! (laughs maniacally).

Scene change to Karin.
Karin: (thinking) Who is this kid? His chakra, at first it felt so warm and large and strangely familiar. I felt so sad. Then this new chakra, it so hideous, its as dark as Sasuke's yet for some reason I feel angry at it. No, I'm enraged. (She has a flashback to a full size Kyuubi)

Karin screams. Kakashi, Sakura, and Sasuke turn to her.
Kakashi: What's wrong with her?
Sakura: I think she's a sensor, not only that she knew Sasuke, the feeling of the Kyuubi's chakra must be terrifying.
Sasuke: I knew she was weak. I should go kill her now.
Sakura: Sasuke no!

Sakura runs to protect Karin, as Sasuke moves he is suddenly hit by Naruto's Kyuubi cloak.
Naruto: Sa.. Sasuke, I'm your opponent!
He grows a third tail.

Back inside Kyuubi.
Naruto: I... won't let you.. I'll protect my friends.
Naruto faints and the Kyuubi grabs him.
Naruto grows two more tails and transforms into the “Level 2” form.
Kakashi: Is.. is this what Jirayia meant? I can't believe this chakra, is that really Naruto?

Sakura (crying): Yes it is, Naruto, why?

Karin is shrieking. She keeps seeing images of the Kyuubi, a man she's never seen before (the Fourth) and a baby.

Sasuke: What the heck? First Naruto, now that bitch-

Naruto roars and Sasuke is thrown back hard, he is saved by Susano'o backbone.

Kakashi and Sakura are on their knees.

Karin screams as she releases large amounts of chakra. A seal forms around her extending several meters. She has a visible shield like a membrane around her. It shatters and her body glows.

What is happening to Karin? Will Naruto suppress the Kyuubi?